Reliable Commercial Real Estate Funding Solutions
Need a reliable source of funding for an owner-occupied or investment commercial property? We provide both recourse and non-recourse financial plans designed to match your timelines and completion dates. Large or small, we have a commercial real estate financing solution to fund your project.
Options Are Available for All Transaction Types and Borrowers
You can count on Mossberg Strategic Capital to fund your real estate project no matter what your circumstances are. Our commercial real estate financing programs include:
- HUD and FHA Loans: These government-backed low interest loans are available for rehabilitating or refurbishing qualified rental housing and healthcare properties.
- Conventional business loans: We offer loans with large principal amounts and generous repayment terms for purchasing property to generate income.
- Mezzanine Debt and Equity: These are specialized funding plans for complex real estate transactions that require amounts ranging between $5.000,000 to $100,000,000 and higher.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities: Commercial property assets are pooled into a CMBS investment trust and bonds are issued to investors. This option provides project-funding amounts up to $50,000,000 with fixed terms and low interest rates.
- SBA 504 and 7a Loans: Qualified borrowers can apply for these through our quick turnaround process to fund owner-occupied properties and hotels. Interest rates can be as low as 4.5 percent and loans come with 25-year terms.
- Construction Financing: Previous experience with a finished-project equity loan can qualify you for a customized $10,000,000 to $100,000,00 program to fund your next real estate project.
- International Financing: For properties located in the Asian and European markets, we provide funding in amounts up to $1,000,000,000.
A Bridge Loan Helps Get Things Completed
Until your project is completed, you’ll need additional working capital to meet overhead, payroll and other business expenses. Our bridge loans can cover your cash-flow needs and come with affordable interest rates and flexible repayment plans.
Find Out How Easy It Is To Get Started
We provide no-fee no-obligation consultations and our real estate specialists are available to discuss your needs. Contact us now — we’re here to help you get your project off to a quick start!